Wednesday, November 25, 2009

POEA Nursing Jobs in UK

This is POEA approved nursing jobs is an excellent opportunity for Filipino nurses who are seeking employment in nursing jobs in UK. Recently, the POEA has approved six job orders that allow two Philippine based recruitment agencies to recruit qualified applicants for nursing jobs in UK. The said POEA nursing jobs in UK are for NICU Nurse, Acute Care Nurse, Veterinary Nurse, Theatre Nurse, Medical Nurse, and ICU Nurse. Below is the list of the POEA approved nursing jobs in UK which includes the vacant position, the job order approval date, and the number of nursing jobs applicants to be recruited.

Veterinary Nurse ----------- 11/13/2009 ----- 20
Theatre Nurse -------------- 11/19/2009 ----- 25
Medical Nurse -------------- 11/19/2009 ----- 25
ICU Nurse ------------------ 11/19/2009 ----- 25
Acute Care Nurse ---------- 11/19/2009 ----- 15
NURSE (NICU) -------------- 11/19/2009 ----- 15

To know the name of the recruiting agency, its address, and contact infos, just leave your email address, and the position you wish to apply for in the comment section at the end of this article and we will respond to your queries as soon as possible.

14 comments:

  1. Good day! I wish to apply for the ICU nurse position. Here's my email address ykcaj_19@yahoo.com , I'm hoping for your positive response. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. greetings!
    i would like to apply for the medical nurse position..
    my email address is jamcusi@yahoo.com

    i'd really appreciate your reply. thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good day!
    i would like to apply as medical nurse position..

    my email add is larramay_bernabe@yahoo.com

    hoping for a positive reply...
    thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a good day!!

    i would like to apply as acute care nurse position. . .

    my e-mail add is alkhalidmalon@yahoo.com

    i'd really appreciate your positive reply.
    thanks and may GOD bless us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like to apply as acute care nurse of medical nurse. my email address is tinroad237@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish to apply as medical nurse.
    My email address is mch20_villa@yahoo.com

    Your reply is highly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good day!
    i would like to apply as a medical nurse.
    my email add is cassief12_hotohori@yahoo.com

    hoping for your positive response

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WISH TO APPLY FOR ICU NURSE..MY EMAIL ADD ARE carmel.superales@gmail.com/carmel_rn04@yahoo.com

    response is highly appreciated..tnx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would like to apply as ICU nurse..
    karencindydevera@rocketmail.com
    helionprime@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. good day!
    i hope these job offers are still available, but im interested for the medical nurse position. my email add is lmparadero@yahoo.com
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings!!
    I would like to apply for the medical nurse position.

    Hoping for a psitive response regarding this application..Here is my email address: shy07_leonida@yahoo.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liezl said...

    Good day! I wish to apply for the Medical nurse position. Here's my email address ellecelg_18@yahoo.com , I'm hoping for your positive response. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. good day!! i have the passion in nursing profession. Its my pleasure to apply as medical nurse.I am competent in carrying out medical and nursing applications since i had my training in a 150 bed capacity hospital. thank you and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am employed for more than 4 years as a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) nurse with practical experience and hands-on skill in the high-level care of patients both local and abroad in a tertiary government owned hospital with not less than 200 bed capacity. 
    here's my email: hickie_blizz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete