- 23 - 35 years old
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the fields of Special Education, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, etc.
- At least a Degree from a recognized educational institution in the fields mentioned above
- Experience in Community Service with exposure to youths / adults with autism is an added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Meticulous and good organizing skills
- Compassionate and patient personality
- Committed to the education and nurturing of youths / adults with autism
- Team player and able to work independently
- Self-motivated and keen to develop professionally
more To apply for the said SPED Teaching Jobs Singapore, you may personally submit your resume to the office of RRJM International Manpower Services Inc. or you may visit their website at www.rrjm.com and fill up their Online Application. You may also send your updated resume via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details or inquiries regarding the said SPED teaching jobs Singapore, please dial the telephone numbers listed below.
RRJM International Manpower Services Inc.
301 ECRDC Condominium
Barangka Drive corner Talumpong Street
Fax: +63-2-532 6914