Saturday, September 13, 2014

Canning Factory Job Marshall Islands

5 Factory Workers ---- Marshall Islands

Qualifications:

  • Male
  • Must be 23 to 30 years old
  • Must have at least vocational diploma/short course certificate
  • Minimum of 2 years working experience in canning and manufacturing

Qualified and interested applicants for the said canning factory job Marshall Islands must apply personally to the office of Gold Icon Recruitment & Promotion Inc. by submitting original and photocopies of the following application requirements:

  1. Passport
  2. NBI Clearance
  3. Birth Certificate (LCR copy)
  4. Marriage Contract (if married)
  5. Diploma/Form 137 or Transcript of Record
  6. High School/College Year Book
  7. Unified sss I.D./Multi Purpose I.D.
  8. Voters I.D./Voters Registration Record, computerized voter's certificate
  9. Philhealth I.D./Postal I.D./Pag-Ibig I.D.
  10. Old School I.D.

For inquiries about the said canning factory job Marshall Islands, you can contact the office of Gold Icon Recruitment & Promotion Inc. and look for Ms. Mhylene or Sam

Note: For manpower pooling only


Gold Icon Recruitment & Promotion Inc.
Unit 201, De Leon Center
1151 M. H. Del Pilar cor. Nuestra Sra. De Guia Street
Ermita
Manila (front of Ermita Catholic Church)
Tel Nos:
5161003
7088775
Mobile Nos:
09228812569
09086641618

No comments:

Post a Comment