Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hospital Cleaner Jobs Saudi

This is the perfect opportunity for all those industrious individuals working in Hospital Cleaner Jobs. Last October 15 and 21, 2009, the POEA or Philippine Overseas Employment Administration approved two job orders allowing a Philippine based recruitment agency to recruit qualified applicants for hospital cleaner jobs Saudi. The said POEA approved hospital cleaner jobs has a corresponding job order balance of 180 and 200 available hospital cleaner jobs respectively.

To apply, all interested parties who have the necessary experience in the field of hospital cleaner jobs, should proceed directly to the office of the recruiting agency. For further info regarding the above mentioned hospital cleaner jobs, you can contact the recruiting agency in their contact infos stated below.

Al-Ahram Int'l Group Services Inc.
Rms 1, 2, 302, & 106 Jalandoni Bldg.
1444 Mabini Street, Ermita
Manila
Tel Nos: 5365908 / 5244712

3 comments:

  1. Dear sir/ madam.

    i would like to join with you all work together. if there is any suitable vacancy for me let me know. my contact details bellow.
    +94713407357 my name is Vineetha From Sri lanka
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir/Madam,

    Please consider me as an applicant for the said position. My contact number 09214873089 my name is Divina From Philippines

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear sir/ madam,

    i would like to apply as a hospital cleaner, i been work almost 2 years until now.please give me a time for your interview,you can contct me to this #09498192409

    ReplyDelete